Friday, October 27, 2006

Femdom: Lifestyle and/or Fun?

Given the illusions and delusions some people have and the actual way some F/m couples really do live I'm glad Alexandra brought up certain issues on her blog today. I'd like to see what some of you in varying depths and kinds of F/m relationships and marriages have to say. And I think in a comment of my own I've come up with one of the better summations of what Alexandra has given me.

Your own response is solicited: Recreational Femdom, Total Power Exchange, and The Great Inbetween

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I have to admit that this is a learning experience for me. I have had a lot of experience as a Domme in "play settings"... meaning ... activities enjoyed soley for the purpose of learning the lifestyle, etc. I am currently dating & living with a submissive male. Its very diffferent than being Domme on occasion. I can't say I don't like it but its difficult to live as a Domme without forgetting you are a woman... For me, I am a woman first, Domme second. I think it all comes down to respect. We are in a F/m relationship while still being partners. :)