Saturday, September 16, 2006

About Polyfetishist

While this is not my site for self-expression about the role of BDSM in my life I realize that I should supply a limited context for those of you who find yourself here.

I'm a slavish masochist who is very much in love with his sadistic Domina. We engage in everything from sweet pet play, to heavy corporal punishment, strong humiliation and whatever fetishes seem to offer mutual satisfaction.

While I have a very real need for my beloved to take the lead neither of us pretends that it is all about her. If we both did not find satisfaction in our interplay the love affair would expire.

Sadly my beloved is British. That means we spend months apart and months together. During the latter I channel my energy into websites, mostly kinky, primarily educational. (A nice way of saying that I don't really profit from them.)

Honestly I probably would not have established a Blogger account if a few worthwhile Blogspot blogs didn't require one for leaving comments.

Given that I host my sites on my own domains I don't post anything substantive here. but do on and off post links to some of the things I do or have written that I hope will be of use to others.

No comments: